Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crag may refer to:
- A steep rugged mass of rock projecting upward or outward, especially a cliff or vertical rock exposure in the north of England or in Scotland (Scottish Gaelic and Irish:creag, Welsh:craig).
- Crag (climbing), a cliff or group of cliffs, in any location, which is or may be suitable for climbing
- Crag (dice game), a dice game played with three dice
- Crag and tail, a geological formation caused by the passage of a glacier over an area of hard rock
- Marine deposits of Pleistocene age found in East Anglia:
- Club de Radioaficionados de Guatemala, an amateur radio organization in Guatemala
- The Crag, the final event in the Nickelodeon Guts action sports program
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.