From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cran may refer to:
- Calorie restriction with adequate nutrition, a dietary regimen
- C-RAN, a proposed architecture for future cellular telecommunication networks
- CRAN (R programming language), a package archive network for the R programming language
- Cran (unit), a measurement of uncleaned herring
- Cranberry, a fruit
- Cran, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.