From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cranley may refer to:
- Thomas Cranley (1337–1417), a statesman and cleric in Ireland
- John Cranley (MP) of Great Yarmouth (UK Parliament constituency) in 1419
- John Cranley (born 1974), mayor of Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Evan Cranley, a Canadian musician in various bands
- Baron Cranley, a past designation of the Earl of Onslow, a UK Peerage title
- Cranleigh, a village in Surrey, England, formerly 'Cranley'
- Cranley, Queensland, Australia, a suburb of Toowoomba
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cranley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.