From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crawshaw may refer to:
- Tommy Crawshaw English professional association football player.
- Richard Leigh "Dick" Crawshaw English professional association football player.
- Richard Crawshaw, Baron Crawshaw of Aintree OBE, was elected as a British
- Baron Crawshaw a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom.
- Robert Crawshaw British water polo player and swimmer.
- Raymond "Ray" Crawshaw English professional footballer.
- John Crawshaw Raynes VC an English recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Thomas Brooks, 1st Baron Crawshaw a British peer
- Crawshaw Academy a secondary school with academy status in Pudsey, West Yorkshire, England.
- Crawshaw, New Zealand is a suburb in western Hamilton in New Zealand
- Crawshawbooth is a village in Lancashire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crawshaw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.