Jump to navigation Jump to search
Creasy may refer to:
- Edward Shepherd Creasy (1812–1878), English historian
- George Creasy (1895–1972), Royal Navy officer
- Gerald Creasy (1897–1983), British colonial administrator
- Kenneth Creasy (1932–1992), American politician
- Robert Creasy (1939–2005), American computer scientist
- Sara Creasy, Australian author
- Stella Creasy (born 1977), British Labour Co-operative politician
- Fictional characters
- Marcus Creasy in the Man on Fire novel and sequels
- John Creasy in the 1987 Man on Fire film
- John Creasy in the 2004 Man on Fire film
- Creasy Airport, in unincorporated Galveston County, Texas, United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creasy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.