|Look up credence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Credence can refer to:
- credence good in economics, a good whose value is hard for a consumer to ascertain
- letter of credence, a letter sent by one head of state to another formally accrediting a named individual, usually but not always a diplomat
- credence table, a small side-table used in the Christian ceremony of the Eucharist
- "Credence", a song by Opeth from their third album My Arms, Your Hearse
- Credence Systems Corporation, a manufacturer of automatic test equipment (ATE) for analog, digital, memory, mixed-signal and wireless semiconductor devices
- Creedence Clearwater Revival, a rock band led by John Fogerty
- Credence (film), a upcoming Sci-fi film directed by Mike Buonaiuto
- Credence (statistics), a measure of belief strength used in statistics
- Credence, a song on Opeth album My Arms, Your Hearse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Credence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.