Jump to navigation Jump to search
Creech is an Anglo-Saxon word for a hill of a particular abrupt pointed sort. Creech may refer to:
- Creech, Arkansas
- Creech, Kentucky
- Creech Air Force Base, a United States Air Force base in Nevada
- Creech Grange
- Creech St Michael
- The Creech, comic book series
- Creech is a Native American word for the man who lived by the creek.
People with the name Creech
- Billy J. Creech, North Carolina politician
- Billy S Creech, USN Captain Retired (born 1933)
- Don Creech, American actor
- Papa John Creach (1917–1994), American musician
- Sharon Creech (born 1945), American writer
- Thomas Creech (1659–1700), English translator of classical works
- Wilbur L. Creech (1927–2003), Air Force commander
- William Creech (1745–1815), FRSE (12 May 1745 – 14 January 1815), Scottish publisher, printer, bookseller and politician
- Wyatt Creech (born 1946), CNZM (born 13 October 1946), former New Zealand politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creech.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.