Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Creek Fire may refer to:
- Creek Fire (2006), a wildfire that burned in Lassen County, California, in 2006
- Creek Fire (2017), a destructive wildfire that burned in Los Angeles County, California, in December 2017
- Creek Fire (2020), a large, destructive wildfire that is burning in Fresno County, California
- Beachie Creek Fire, a part of a complex of three fires known as the Santiam Fire in northwest Oregon in September 2020
- Eagle Creek Fire, a destructive wildfire in the Columbia River Gorge — largely in Oregon with smaller spot-fires in Washington — that burned from September, 2017, to May, 2018
- Grizzly Creek Fire, a large wildfire that burned in Glenwood Canyon, Colorado, in 2020
- Pagami Creek Fire, a wildfire in northern Minnesota that began in August, 2011, becoming the largest naturally occurring wildfire in Minnesota in more than a century
- Witch Creek Fire, the second-largest wildfire of the 2007 California wildfire season
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creek Fire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.