Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Crema or crema in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crema or Cremas may refer to:
- Crema, Lombardy, a commune in the northern Italian province of Cremona
- Crema (coffee), a thin layer of foam at the top of a cup of espresso
- Crema (dairy product), a Mexican dairy product
- Crema, a variation of sour cream popular in Mexico and Central America
- Cremà, a part of the Fallas festivity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.