From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Crema or crema in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crema may refer to:
- Crema (coffee), a thin layer of foam at the top of a cup of espresso
- Crema, Lombardy, a comune in the northern Italian province of Cremona
- Crémas, a sweet and creamy alcoholic beverage native to Haiti
- Los Cremas, a Peruvian football club
- Crema, a variation of sour cream popular in Mexico and Central America
- Cremà, a part of the Fallas festivity.
- Crema.co, a coffee subscription company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.