|Look up Crema or crema in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crema or Cremas may refer to:
- Crema, Lombardy, a commune in the northern Italian province of Cremona
- Crema (coffee), a thin layer of foam at the top of a cup of espresso
- Crema (dairy product), a Mexican dairy product
- Crema, a variation of sour cream popular in Mexico and Central America
- Cremà, a part of the Fallas festivity
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.