Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up creosote in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Creosote is a category of carbonaceous chemicals formed by the distillation of tars and by the pyrolysis of plant-derived material.
Creosote may also refer to:
- Creosote bush, a flowering plant in the family Zygophyllaceae
- Creosote, Bainbridge Island, Washington, a locality in Washington State, U.S.A.
- Creosote, a character in Terry Pratchett's books whose name puns on Croesus
- Mr Creosote, a fictional character in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, played by Terry Jones
- "Creosote", a song by Son Volt from the 1997 album Straightaways
- "Creosote", a song by The Desert Sessions from the 2003 album Volumes 9 & 10
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creosote.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.