From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Crescendo (novel))
|Look up crescendo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crescendo is a passage of music during which the volume gradually increases.
Crescendo may also refer to:
- Crescendo, 1958 novel by Phyllis Bentley
- Crescendo, 1998 novel by Mary McCarthy
- Crescendo, 1928 novel by Henry Bellamann
- Crescendo (Becca Fitzpatrick novel), 2010 young adult novel by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Crescendo 1980 novel by Charlotte Lamb
- Crescendo Communications, a computer networking company that was acquired by Cisco in the 1990s
- Crescendo Networks, a company which develops and sells application acceleration devices for data centers
- Crescendo (visual novel), a 2001 bishōjo game by the studio Digital Object
- Crescendo (TV series), a Singaporean musical series produced by Wawa Pictures
- Crescendo (film), a 1970 British horror film directed by Alan Gibson
- The Crescendos, an early rock and roll group
- Crescendo (album), a 1990 album by the Brazilian brock band Ultraje a Rigor
- Crescendo (awards), an annual music competition dedicated to Afrikaans music
- "Crescendo", a 2013 song by English recording artist Little Boots
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crescendo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.