(Redirected from Crescendo (novel))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crescendo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crescendo is a gradual increase of loudness in music.
Crescendo may also refer to:
- Crescendo, 1958 novel by Phyllis Bentley
- Crescendo, 1998 novel by Mary McCarthy
- Crescendo, 1928 novel by Henry Bellamann
- Crescendo (Becca Fitzpatrick novel), 2010 young adult novel by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Crescendo 1980 novel by Charlotte Lamb
- Crescendo Communications, a computer networking company that was acquired by Cisco in the 1990s
- Crescendo Networks, a company which develops and sells application acceleration devices for data centers
- Crescendo (visual novel), a 2001 bishōjo game by the studio Digital Object
- Crescendo (TV series), a Singaporean musical series produced by Wawa Pictures
- Crescendo (film), a 1970 British horror film directed by Alan Gibson
- Crescendo (heart murmur), used to characterize and classify heart murmurs
- The Crescendo (music venue)
- The Crescendos, an early rock and roll group
- Crescendo (album), a 1990 album by the Brazilian brock band Ultraje a Rigor
- Crescendo (awards), an annual music competition dedicated to Afrikaans music
- "Crescendo", a 1990 song by James from the album Gold Mother
- "Crescendo", a 2013 song by Little Boots
- Crescendo, a body shape adapting smart toy by MysteryVibe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crescendo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.