From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Crescent Moon)
|Look up crescent moon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crescent moon may refer to:
- Waxing or waning moon, shortly after or before the new moon
- Crescent, an artistic symbol
- Crescent moon (comics), a fictional DC comics character
- Crescent Moon (manga), the English title of the shōjo manga Mikan no Tsuki
- "Crescent Moon" (song), Mika Nakashima's 2nd single
- "Crescent Moon" (The Avengers), an episode of the television series The Avengers
- Crescent Moon Society, a Chinese former literary society
- Anjaneyasana, an asana (body position) in yoga
- Hilal (crescent moon), an Arabic term for the very slight crescent moon that is first visible after a new moon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crescent moon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.