(Redirected from Crescent Moon)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crescent moon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crescent moon may refer to:
- Fingernail moon, a lunar phase waxing until 7 days after or waning since 7 days before the new moon
- Hilal (crescent moon), an Arabic term for the very slight crescent moon that is first visible after a new moon
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Crescent Moon (comics), a fictional DC comics character
- Crescent Moon (manga), the English title of the shōjo manga Mikan no Tsuki
- "Crescent Moon" (song), Mika Nakashima's 2nd single
- "Crescent Moon" (The Avengers), an episode of the television series The Avengers
- Crescent Moon Darnel, nicknamed Cress, a character in The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
- The Crescent Moon, a 1913 collection of poetry by Rabindranath Tagore
- Anjaneyasana, or crescent moon, an asana (body position) in yoga
- Crescent Moon Society, a Chinese former literary society
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crescent moon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.