|Look up crimen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crimen may refer to:
- Nullum crimen, nulla poena sine praevia lege poenali, principle of European legal philosophy
- Impediment of Crime or crimen, impediment to Catholic marriage due to conspiracy to murder or death of previous spouse
- Crimen sollicitationis, secret Vatican document on handling some types of sexual misconduct by priests
- Crimen (film), a 1960 Italian film by Mario Camerini
- "Crimen" (song), a song by Gustavo Cerati
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crimen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.