Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crimp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crimp(ing) may refer to:
- Crimp (climbing), a small hold with little surface area
- Crimp (gambling), a bent corner of a card to facilitate cheating
- Crimp (joining), a deformity in metal used to make a join
- Crimp (recruitment) or shanghaiing, to shanghai or conscript men as sailors
- A style of song in the British comedy series The Mighty Boosh (TV series)
- Crimp (wool), the number of bends per unit of length
- Crimp connection (electronics), a type of solderless connection
- Crimping pliers, tools for squeezing things together
- Grain crimping, an organic way to preserve feed grain
- Hair crimping, a method of styling hair
- Staple remover, also known as a "crimper"
- Crimp, Cornwall, a hamlet in England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crimp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.