From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crimp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crimp(ing) may refer to:
- Crimp (climbing), a small hold with little surface area
- Crimp (gambling), a bent corner of a card to facilitate cheating
- Crimp (joining), a deformity in metal used to make a join
- Crimp (recruitment) or shanghaiing, to shanghai or conscript men as sailors
- A style of song in the British comedy series The Mighty Boosh (TV series)
- Crimp (wool), the number of bends per unit of length
- Crimp connection (electronics), a type of solderless connection
- Crimping pliers, tools for squeezing things together
- Grain crimping, an organic way to preserve feed grain
- Hair crimping, a method of styling hair
- Staple remover, also known as a "crimper"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crimp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.