|Birth name||Kleber Cavalcante Gomes|
|Born||September 5, 1975|
|Origin||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Genres||Hip hop, MPB, samba, rock, soul, Afrobeat|
|Associated acts||Emicida Marcelo D2 MV Bill|
Kleber Cavalcante Gomes, or Criolo (São Paulo, September 5, 1975), is a Brazilian rapper and soul singer. With a career starting in 1989, he was originally known in Brazil as the creator of Rinha dos MC's, but has gained worldwide attention for his solo work and, in particular, the album Nó Na Orelha.
Since the age of 11, Criolo concentrated on his love for rap, performing in small venues around his neighbourhood for many years before finally releasing his debut album ‘‘Ainda Há Tempo’’ in 2006.  This led to a reputation as one of the most important rappers in São Paulo. His second album, “Nó na Orelha”, issued in Brazil in 2011 and internationally in 2012, saw his popularity grow beyond São Paulo and Brazil to other countries, leading to live shows in Adelaide, Amsterdam, Berlin, Cannes, Dijon, Ghent, Glasgow, Leuven, Lisbon, Los Angeles, London, Manchester, New York, Ozark, Paris, Rome, Roskilde, Saint-Florent, Saint-Nazaire, Sao Isidro, Sete, and Vence.
In 2011 “Nó na Orelha” won Best Album at the Brazilian Music Video Awards.
- Ainda Há Tempo (2006) - (There's Still Time).
- Nó Na Orelha (2011) - (Knot in the Ear).
- Convoque Seu Buda (2014) - (Summon Your Buddha).
- Espiral de Ilusão (2017) - (Spiral of illusion).
- Criolo Doido Live in SP (2010)
- Criolo & Emicida ao Vivo (2013)
- Nó Na Orelha ao Vivo no Circo Voador (2013)
- Brazilian rapper Criolo sings the street story of São Paulo
- Meet the Brazilian Singer Drawing Crowds with his Stinging Social Critique
- Art Soothes The Soul, It Calms Us, Gives Us Warmth: An Interview With Criolo