|Look up Crip or crip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crip may refer to:
- CRIP, the Unique Population Registry Code, a personal identification code in Mexico
- Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad, United States
- Crip, related to the Crips street gang in Los Angeles
- Slang for a cripple
- Crip theory, a branch of disability studies
- Crip Toomey, American football and baseball player and coach
- Henry "Crip" Heard (1923–1991), an African-American dancer
- CRIP1 and CRIP2, human genes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.