From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crispus was a Caesar of the Roman Empire.
Crispus may also refer to:
- Gaius Sallustius Crispus, generally known simply as Sallust (86 BC-c. 35 BC), Roman historian and politician
- Lucius Junius Quintus Vibius Crispus, 1st century Roman politician and wit
- Crispus and John, Christian martyrs
- Crispus of Chalcedon, 1st century Christian martyr and bishop of Chalcedon
- Crispus Attucks, (c. 1723–1770), the first of five people killed in the Boston Massacre
- Crispus Kiyonga (born 1952), Ugandan Minister of Defence and physician
- Crispus Allen, a DC Comics character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crispus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.