Jump to navigation Jump to search
Critter may refer to:
- Critter (chess), a Slovak chess engine
- "The Critter", a Chinese pangolin
- Fearsome critter, legendary monsters said to live in North America
- Critters (film series)
- Critters (film), the first film in the series
- Critters (comics), an anthology comic book published by Fantagraphics Books
- The Critters, an American pop group
- Critters (block cellular automaton)
- The mascot and call sign of ValuJet Airlines
- An animal
- Placeholder name; Critter is a placeholder name for a small mammal
- Little Critter, a series of children's books by Mercer Mayer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Critter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.