From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Butis butis (Hamilton, 1822), the crazy fish, a sleeper goby found in marine, brackish, and freshwater habitats along the Indian Ocean and western Pacific.
- Cymbacephalus beauforti (Knapp, 1973), the De Beaufort's flathead, reef-associated, a fish occurring in the western Pacific.
- Papilloculiceps longiceps (Cuvier, 1829), the tentacled flathead, reef-associated, a fish occurring in the western Indian Ocean. Also known as the Indian Ocean crocodilefish.
- Satyrichthys lingi (Whitley, 1933), Ling's armour gurnard, a fish occurring on the continental slope of Australia.
- Atractosteus spatula (Lacépède, 1803), Alligator gar, North American freshwater fish.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crocodilefish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.