Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up croix in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Croix (French for "cross") may refer to:
- Croix-lez-Rouveroy, a village in municipality of Estinnes in the province of Hainaut
- Croix, Nord, in the Nord department
- Croix, Territoire de Belfort, in the Territoire de Belfort department
- Croix-Caluyau, in the Nord department
- Croix-Chapeau, in the Charente-Maritime department
- Croix-en-Ternois, in the Pas-de-Calais department
- Croix-Fonsomme, in the Aisne department
- Croix-Mare, in the Seine-Maritime department
- Croix-Moligneaux, in the Somme department
- Canton of Croix, administrative division of the Nord department, northern France
- Croix Scaille, a hill plateau in the Ardennes, Belgium
- Lacroix (disambiguation), including places called "La Croix"
- St. Croix (disambiguation)
- Lac à la Croix (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.