From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crom may refer to:
- Crom Cruach, a deity of pre-Christian Ireland
- Crom, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Crom Estate, a Northern Irish National Trust Property
- Crom (character), a character in the 1982 film Tron played by Peter Jurasik
- Crom (fictional deity), a fictional deity in the Conan the Barbarian world
- In the Dragonriders of Pern science fiction series, Crom is a coal mining settlement on the northern continent of Pern
CROM may refer to:
- Regional Confederation of Mexican Workers (Confederación Regional Obrera Mexicana)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.