Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crop is a plant grown and harvested for agricultural use.
Crop may also refer to:
- Crop (anatomy), a dilation of the esophagus that stores and softens food
- Crop (implement), a modified whip used in horseback riding or disciplining humans as punishment
- Crop factor, a multiplier factor in digital imaging, compared to 35mm film camera focal length
- Crop (hairstyle), a woman's short hairstyle
- CROP (polling firm), a Canadian polling and market research company
- Cropping (punishment), the removal of a person's ears as a punishment
- Cropping (animal), cutting the ears of an animal shorter, usually trimming to shape the pinnae
- Cropping (image), to remove unwanted outer parts of an image
- Scrapbooking, also called cropping, the creation of cards and or scrap-books in unique and creative ways as a hobby
- The Crop, a 2004 Australian comedy film
- "The Crop" (short story), a 1947 short story by Flannery O'Connor
CROP may also stand for:
- Council of Regional Organisations in the Pacific
- Church Rural Overseas Program, a former initiative of Church World Service, whose name survives in CWS' CROP Walk fundraising events
- CROP (gene), cisplatin resistance-associated overexpressed protein
- Docking (animal), sometimes called cropping, the removal of the tail of an animal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.