From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crop is a plant grown and harvested for agricultural use.
Crop may also refer to:
- Crop (anatomy), a dilation of the esophagus that stores and softens food
- Crop (implement), a modified whip used in horseback riding or disciplining humans as punishment
- Crop factor, a multiplier factor in digital imaging, compared to 35mm film camera focal length
- Crop (hairstyle), a woman's short hairstyle
- CROP (polling firm), a Canadian polling and market research company
- Cropping (punishment), the removal of a person's ears as a punishment
- Cropping (animal), cutting the ears of an animal shorter, usually trimming to shape the pinnae
- Cropping (image), to remove unwanted outer parts of an image
- Scrapbooking, also called cropping, the creation of cards and or scrap-books in unique and creative ways as a hobby
The acronym CROP may stand for:
- Council of Regional Organisations in the Pacific
- Church Rural Overseas Program, a former initiative of Church World Service, whose name survives in CWS' CROP Walk fundraising events
- Docking (animal), sometimes called cropping, the removal of the tail of an animal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.