From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crosier or crozier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crosier, or crozier, is the stylized staff of office carried by high-ranking Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Anglican, some Lutheran and Pentecostal prelates.
Crosier or Crozier may also refer to:
- Crozier (surname)
- Crozier (crater), a lunar crater
- Crozier (mycology), an anatomical feature of many fungi in the phylum Ascomycota
- Crosier, a member of Canons Regular of the Order of the Holy Cross, a Roman Catholic order
- Cape Crozier, the most easterly point of Ross Island in Antarctica
- Crozier Island, off the northwest coast of Greenland
- Crozier, Virginia, USA, an unincorporated community
- Crozier, another name for fiddlehead fern, a furled frond of a young fern
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crosier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.