Cross-National Equivalent File
The Cross-National Equivalent File (CNEF) contains population panel data from Australia, Canada, Germany, Great Britain, Korea, Russia, Switzerland and the United States. Each of these countries undertakes a longitudinal household economic survey. The data are made equivalent, providing a reference dataset which cross-links each of the individual studies and allowing cross-national comparisons. The CNEF is managed by Dean Lillard at Department of Human Sciences at The Ohio State University (US).
- British Household Panel Survey (BHPS), UK
- Household, Income and Labour Dynamics in Australia Survey (HILDA), Australia
- Korea Labor Income Panel Study (KILPS), Korea
- Panel Study of Income Dynamics (PSID), USA
- Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP), Germany
- Survey of Labour and Income Dynamics (SLID), Canada
- Swiss Household Panel (SHP), Switzerland
- Russia Longitudinal Monitoring Survey (RLMS-HSE), Russia
- Official website URL accessed 4 July 2013.