Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cross section in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cross section may refer to:
- Cross section (geometry), the intersection of a 3-dimensional body with a plane
- Cross section (electronics), a common sample preparation technique in electronics
- Cross-sectional views in architecture & engineering
- Radar cross section, the unit of measure of how detectable an object is with a radar
- Cross section (physics), a quantity expressing the likelihood of an interaction event between two particles
- Section (fiber bundle), in differential and algebraic geometry and topology, a section of a fiber bundle or sheaf
- Cross-sectional data, in statistics, econometrics, and medical research, a data set drawn from a single point in time
- Cross-sectional study, a scientific investigation utilizing cross-sectional data
- Cross-sectional regression, a particular statistical technique for carrying out a cross-sectional study
- Cross section (geology), a diagram showing the structural geology along a vertical plane in the earth
- Cross section (biology), a sample such as that created by a microtome
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cross section.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.