Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crossbar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crossbar may refer to:
- Latch (hardware), a post barring a door
- Top tube of a bicycle frame
- Crossbar, the horizontal member of various sports goals
- Crossbar, a horizontal member of an electricity pylon
- In electronics, crossbar switch, a switch connecting multiple inputs to multiple outputs in a matrix manner
- In typeface anatomy, crossbar refers to some types of horizontal strokes
- Crossbar (computer hardware manufacturer), a company manufacturing resistive random-access memory
- Crossbar (film), a 1979 Canadian television film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crossbar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.