crowfoot is sharp and hooked
- Crowfoot, a First Nations chief, of the Blackfoot, and named for him:
- Crow Foot, a Native American of the Sioux
- Bert Crowfoot, Canadian journalist, photographer and television producer
Some of the following plant species may also be known as bird's foot, chicken foot, etc.
- Cranesbill, or wild geranium
- Cardamine concatenata, crow's foot toothwort
- Eleusine indica, crow's foot grass
- Erodium spp.
- Viola pedata, crow's foot violet or bird's foot violet
- Water crowfoot, a name for some Ranunculus species
- Diphasiastrum digitatum, Crowsfoot
- The Crowsfoot, can refer to the NEMA 10 series electrical plugs and outlets with 30 degree angled current carrying pins - the NEMA 10-20, now an international plug used by Australia, China and Argentina, the NEMA 10-30 dryer outlet, and the NEMA 10-50 arc welder outlet.
- Crowfoot, New Jersey, United States, an unincorporated community in Burlington County
- Crow's-foot stitch, a kind of embroidery stitch
- Crow's foot notation, a set of symbols used to show relationships in a relational database management system
- Caltrop, an archaic anti-personnel weapon
- Crowfoot wrench
- A name for wrinkles in the outer corner of the eyes as the result of aging (resembling crow's feet)
- Another name for the broad arrow or pheon (a marker for government property)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crow foot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.