(Redirected from Cru (disambiguation))
|Look up cru in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cru or CRU may refer to:
- The constellation Crux
- Amsterdam Crusaders, an American football team in the Netherlands
- Cru (Christian organization)
- The Crusader Union of Australia or CRU
- Cru (wine), term for a vineyard
- Cru (album), an album by Seu Jorge
- Cru (group), an American hip hop group
- Climatic Research Unit, University of East Anglia, UK
- Civil Resettlement Unit, a place for repatriated World War II British POWs
- CRU Group, a business intelligence company
- CRU (EP), an EP by Gnarwolves
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.