Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up crucial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crucial may refer to:
- Crucial Technology, a brand used by semiconductor manufacturer Micron Technology
- Crucial, album by Ali (British singer) 1998
- The Crucial Conspiracy, an album by The Dingees
- The Crucial Squeegie Lip, a recording by Ween
- Crucial Three, a short-lived band, several of whose members later became famous
- "Crucial" (song), by New Edition
- Crucial Star, a South Korean hip-hop artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crucial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.