Cruse is a surname of English origin.
- Bruce Cruse (born 1967), Australian cricketer
- Cindy Cruse-Ratcliff (born Cindy Cruse in 1963), singer-songwriter and the Director of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas, United States
- Colin Cruse (born 1951), former Australian rules footballer
- Emmanuel Cruse (born 1968), French winemaker, a member of the Cruse family (see below)
- Harold Cruse (1916–2005), social critic and teacher of African-American studies
- Heloise Bowles Cruse (1919–1977), original author of the popular American syndicated newspaper column "Hints from Heloise"
- Hieronymous Cruse (Jeronimus Croase) (died 1687), a soldier and explorer for the Dutch East India Company in South Africa
- Howard Cruse (born 1944), American cartoonist
- Howard Cruse (bishop) (1908–1979), Anglican Bishop of Knaresborough from 1965 to 1972
- Susan Cruse, British television actress
- Thomas Cruse (1857–1943), United States Army brigadier general awarded the Medal of Honor
- Vicki Cruse (1967–2009), American aerobatic pilot and administrator
- Cruse family, a family of Protestant winemakers from the Bordeaux region of France
- Matt Cruse, the main character and narrator in the Airborn novel series written by Kenneth Oppel
- "Cruwys One-Name Study". Guild of One-Name Studies. Retrieved 23 June 2014.
|surname Cruse. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|