||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2009)|
Clearwater, Florida, U.S.
Hunt started her career by participating in pageants at 2 years old; her pageant talent was acting. Hunt has starred in many commercials, including one for The Walt Disney Company's 25th anniversary celebration and an anti-drug advertisement with *NSYNC. She is best known for her role as Lizzie Spaulding, the troubled daughter of the long-suffering couple Philip and Beth Raines, on the CBS soap opera Guiding Light, which she played from 2003 to 2006. She received a Daytime Emmy Award nomination in 2005 for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series for the role.
Hunt appeared in the 2005 film The Derby Stallion, and appeared in the 2007 Universal Pictures film Sydney White as Demetria "Dinky" Rosemead Hodgekiss. She joined ABC's One Life to Live in February 2009, playing Stacy Morasco. She left the show on February 16, 2010. She returned to the show as the ghostly Stacy in March 2010, and in Clint Buchanan's vision of Hell in January 2012.
Hunt owned My Pets Dream Boutique, a high-end pet boutique in her hometown of Clearwater, Florida. In 2014, she produced her first feature film "Talbot County" with longtime friend and fellow actress, Dania Ramirez.
|2003–2006||Guiding Light||Lizzie Spaulding|
|2005||The Derby Stallion||Jill Overton|
|2006||CMT: The Greatest||Herself||Sexiest Southern Men|
|2007||Sydney White||Demetria "Dinky" Rosemead Hodgekiss|
|2009-2012||One Life to Live||Stacy Morasco|
|2015||Magic Mike XXL||Lauren|
|2015-||Queens of Drama||Herself|
|2015||Talbot County||Executive Producer|
- 2005: Daytime Emmy Award nomination (Guiding Light)
- 2005: Soap Opera Digest Award nomination (Guiding Light)
- "Daytime Emmy Winners & Nominees: 2005". SoapOperaDigest.com. Retrieved February 17, 2010.
- "Comings and Goings: Crystal Hunt (Stacy)". Soap Opera Digest 33. December 30, 2008. p. 16.
- "One Life to Live cast: Stacy Morasco". Soaps.com. Retrieved February 6, 2009.
- One Life to Live recap (2/6/09) - Soaps.com