Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cuban or cuban in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cuban may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Cuba, a country in the Caribbean
- Cubans, people from Cuba, or of Cuban descent
- Cuban exile, a person who left Cuba for political reasons, or a descendant thereof
- Cuban citizen, a person who is part of the Cuban population, see Demographics of Cuba
- Cuban Spanish, the dialect of Cuba
- Cuban Americans, citizens of the United States who are of Cuban descent
- Cuban cigar, often referred to as "Cubans"
- Cuban culture
- Cuban cuisine
- Cuban-eight, a type of aerobatic maneuver
- Something related to a cube, a three-dimensional solid object
People with the surname
- Cuban Missile Crisis
- List of Cubans
- All pages beginning with Cuban
- Cuban Boys, a British music act
- Kuban, a region of southern Russia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cuban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.