|Look up Cuban or cuban in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cuban may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Cuba, a country in the Caribbean
- Cubans, people from Cuba, or of Cuban descent
- Cuban exile, a person who left Cuba for political reasons, or a descendant thereof
- Cuban citizen, a person who is part of the Cuban population, see Demographics of Cuba
- Cuban Spanish, the dialect of Cuba
- Cuban Americans, citizens of the United States who are of Cuban descent
- Cuban cigar, often referred to as "Cubans"
- Cuban culture
- Cuban cuisine
- Cuban-eight, a type of aerobatic maneuver
- Something related to a cube, a three-dimensional solid object
People with the surname
- Cuban Missile Crisis
- List of Cubans
- All pages beginning with "Cuban"
- Cuban Boys, a British music act
- Kuban, a region of southern Russia
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cuban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.