From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cuca or cuca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cuca may refer to:
- Cuca, Argeș, a commune in Argeș County, Romania
- Cuca, Galați, a commune in Galaţi County, Romania
- Cuca (band), a Mexican rock group
- Cuca beer, an Angolan brand of beer
- Cuca (footballer) (born 1963), former Brazilian football player, and manager
- Cuca Records, a former record label in Sauk City, Wisconsin, United States
- Cuca or Cuco, a monster in Brazilian folklore
- Cambridge University Conservative Association, a Conservative political society for students at Cambridge University, England
- Charlotte United Christian Academy, a private Christian school in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cuca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.