Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cuddles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cuddles may refer to:
As a nickname:
- Jamie Cudmore (born 1978), Canadian rugby union player
- Cadel Evans (born 1977), Australian cyclist
- Cuddles Marshall (1925-2007), American Major League Baseball relief pitcher
- S. Z. Sakall (1883-1955), Hungarian-born Hollywood character actor
- Greg Welts, former member of the American heavy metal band Slipknot (1997-1998)
- Cuddles, in the UK comic The Dandy - see Cuddles and Dimples
- Cuddles (Happy Tree Friends), a rabbit in the American flash cartoon Happy Tree Friends
- Cuddles the comfort doll, in the Canadian television series Puppets Who Kill
- Cuddles the Monkey, a puppet operated and voiced by ventriloquist Keith Harris
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cuddles.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.