From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cuitlahuac (Cuitláhuac) or Cuitlahuatzin may refer to:
- Cuitlahuatzin I, ruler of Itztapalapan, a pre-Columbian Aztec city-state
- Cuitláhuac (II) (c. 1476 – 1520), his grandson, ruler of Itztapalapan and later Tenochtitlan
- Cuitlahuac Meza (born 1990), American soccer player
- Cuitlahuac Condado Escamilla (born 1978), Mexican politician
- Cuitlahuac (altepetl), a pre-Columbian Aztec city-state
- Cuitlahuac, Veracruz, a municipality in the state of Veracruz, Mexico
- 2275 Cuitlahuac, an asteroid named after the Tenochtitlan ruler
- Metro Cuitláhuac, a metro station in Mexico City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cuitláhuac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.