This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cover of the North American release
|Genre(s)||Board game, collectible card game|
Culdcept Revolt (カルドセプト リボルト, Karudoseputo Riboruto) is a turn-based strategy video game developed by OmiyaSoft for the Nintendo 3DS. It is the sequel to Culdcept, though the two games have different plotlines. The game was released on July 7, 2016 in Japan, October 3, 2017 in North America, October 6, 2017 in Europe, and October 13, 2017 in Australia.
Culdcept Revolt was announced in a Japan-only Nintendo Direct on May 11, 2016, followed by another session showing gameplay on June 22. The game was finally released on July 7, 2016.
On February 12, 2017, NIS America announced that the company would bring a localization version of the game to North America and Europe on August 29 and September 1, 2017, respectively. However, citing "to accommodate the manufacturing and production of the game", NIS America delayed the release of the game to October 3 for North America, and October 6 for Europe.
Destructoid found the game difficult to review, stating "The concept is simultaneously inventive and archaic, doling out moments of pure delight and agonizing frustration in equal doses. Culdcept Revolt is such a niche title – perhaps the most niche game in my gaming history – I can’t tell you if you’ll like it." 
- Andriessen, CJ. "Another Culdcept game is finally getting localized". Destructoid. Destructoid. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- Rodiles, Salvador G. "Culdcept Revolt gets pushed back to October 2017". Destructoid. Destructoid. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "Culdcept Revolt". Metacritic. Retrieved 13 August 2018.
- "Famitsu review scores (6/28/16)". Nintendo Everything. Retrieved 13 August 2018.
- "Review: Culdcept Revolt". destructoid. Retrieved 13 August 2018.