Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up culm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Culm or The Culm may refer to:
- Culm (botany), the stem of a grass or sedge
- Culm, German name of Chełmno, Poland, also spelled Kulm
- Culm Measures, a geological formation of England
- Culm National Character Area, an area defined by Natural England
- Culm (coal), a kind of coal found in the Culm Measures, and a term used for fine-grained waste from anthracite coal
- River Culm, in Mid-Devon, England
- Culm grassland, semi-natural grassland containing abundant purple moor grass
- Culm bank, a coalmine waste or spoil heap, a pitheap or as misnamed 'a slagheap'.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Culm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.