|Type of business||Pty Ltd|
Type of site
|Available in||English, French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Danish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, other|
|Headquarters||Gold Coast, Australia|
|Key people||Andrew Bolton, co-founder & CEO|
Emily Bolton, co-founder
|Products||AfroIntroductions.com, BlackCupid.com, InterracialCupid.com, Muslima.com, FilipinoCupid.com, ThaiCupid.com, AsianDating.com, others|
|Subsidiaries||Ecom Services Ltd|
|Users||35 million+ (May 2017)|
Cupid Media is an online dating company that operates 35 niche dating websites based on religion, ethnicity, lifestyle and special interests. The network of sites are available in multiple languages and since its founding in 2000, over 35 million singles have registered across the company's sites. Cupid Media is based on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
Cupid Media was founded in April 2000 by Andrew and Emily Bolton in Sydney, New South Wales under the name Interactive Connections Pty Ltd. It was renamed Cupid Media in August 2006.
Originally starting with one dating site, AsianEuro.com, now AsianDating.com the company has now grown to 35 dating sites targeting multiple countries, languages and ethnicities around the world. Popular Cupid Media brands include Muslima.com, ThaiCupid  and FilipinoCupid.
On January 13, 2013, Cupid Media confirmed that its password database had been breached and a section of its user base had been affected. Affected members were contacted by the company requesting them to change their password as well as additional security measures being put in place.
Business and products
Cupid Media operates a network of 35 dating sites that target lifestyles, ethnicities, countries and special interests.
Notable Cupid Media sites include:
- FilipinoCupid.com – an international dating site aimed at bringing singles from the Philippines together with singles from around the world. Ranked 229 most popular site in the Philippines with 2 million members.
- ThaiCupid.com – a Thai online dating site that serves both the domestic Thai market and the international market. Ranked 206th most popular site in Thailand according to Alexa.com.
- MilitaryCupid – a special interests dating site that brings together Military singles with local singles.
- LatinAmericanCupid – bringing together Latin Singles from Central and South America.
- "muslima.com Site Overview". Alexa.com. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- "thaicupid.com Site Overview". Alexa.com. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- "filipinocupid.com Site Overview". Alexa.com. 2011-03-08. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- Brian Krebs (2013-11-21). "Cupid Media hack exposes 42m passwords". Theage.com.au. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- Alex Hern. "Cupid Media hack exposed 42m online dating passwords | Technology". theguardian.com. Retrieved 2014-04-29.
- "Advice to online dating customers of Cupid Media following breach: SSO Alert Priority High". Stay Smart Online. 2013-11-22. Archived from the original on 2014-04-29. Retrieved 2014-04-29.