|Look up cupping or cup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cupping can refer to:
- Coffee cupping
- Cupping therapy, an alternative health practice
- "Cupping", a form of unusual tire wear due to bad wheel alignment
- "Cupping", a technique used in heavy metal music genres where a vocalist grips the top of the microphone, creating audio feedback
- "Cupping", a process in the manufacture of a baseball bat in which a cup-shaped recess is carved into the bat's head to shift its centre of gravity
- Cupping, a finding on fundoscopy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cupping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.