Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cupping or cup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cupping can refer to:
- Coffee cupping
- Cupping therapy, an alternative health practice
- "Cupping", a form of unusual tire wear due to bad wheel alignment
- "Cupping", a technique used in heavy metal music genres where a vocalist grips the top of the microphone, creating audio feedback
- "Cupping", a process in the manufacture of a baseball bat in which a cup-shaped recess is carved into the bat's head to shift its centre of gravity
- Cupping, a finding on fundoscopy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cupping.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.