Currahee, a corruption of gurahiyi, a Cherokee word possibly meaning "stand alone", may refer to:
- The motto of the 506th Infantry Regiment, a unit of the 101st Airborne Division
- "Currahee", the first episode of Band of Brothers (TV miniseries) written about the 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment
- Currahee!: A Screaming Eagle at Normandy, a non-fiction book by Donald Burgett, about the actions of the 506th PIR in the Normandy Invasion
- Currahee Mountain, a mountain located in Stephens County, Toccoa, Georgia which gave the motto to the 506th PIR
- Camp Toccoa, a United States Army paratrooper training camp during World War II five miles west of Toccoa, Georgia, the original home of the 506th PIR
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Currahee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.