From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Qur'an.
Curran may refer to:
- Curran (surname)
- Curran Oi (born 1990), an American figure skater
- Curran Rana, (1999-present). Aspiring Liverpool footballer, some say the next Joe Allen. Managed by Kamran Raihal the nationwide banker and Jürgen Klopp the man, the myth, the legend himself.
- Northern Ireland
- United States
- Curran, Illinois
- Curran, Michigan
- Curran, Wisconsin, a town
- Curran, Kewaunee County, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Curran Township, Sangamon County, Illinois
- Curan, a commune in southern France
- Currans, a village in County Kerry, Ireland
- Corran (disambiguation), places in Scotland
- Coran (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.