From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up current in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Current may refer to:
Science and mathematics
- Current (fluid), the flow of a liquid or a gas
- Current (mathematics), geometrical current in differential topology
- Electric current, a flow of electric charge through a medium
Arts and entertainment
- Current TV, a defunct television channel in the United States
- Conserved current, a concept in physics and mathematics that satisfies the continuity equation
- Current density, a mathematical concept unifying electric current, fluid current, and others
- Alternating current
- Direct current
- Currant (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Current.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.