Curtain call (disambiguation)
|Look up curtain call in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A curtain call is a return of individuals to the stage to be recognized by the audience for their performance.
Curtain call may also refer to:
- Curtain Call (1940 film), an American film comedy
- Curtain Call (1998 film), a film by Peter Yates
- Curtain Call (2000 film), a documentary film
- Curtain Call (Hank Mobley album), 1957
- Curtain Call: The Hits, a 2005 greatest-hits album by Eminem
- Curtain Call (UK album), a 2015 live album by UK
- "Curtain Call", a 1980 song from The Black Album (The Damned album)
- "Curtain Call" (Nina Sky song), 2008
- "Curtain Call", a 2009 song from Next Level (Ayumi Hamasaki album)
- "Curtain Call", a 2009 song by Tori Amos from Abnormally Attracted to Sin
- "Curtain Call" (Aiden Grimshaw song), 2012
- Curtain Call (Australian TV series)
- Curtain Call (U.S. TV series)
- "Curtain Call" (American Horror Story), TV episode
- "Curtain Call", notable 1996 incident in professional wrestling involving The Kliq
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, a rhythm video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Curtain call.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.