From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Not to be confused with the name "Custer".
Custard is the name given to a range of preparations based on milk and eggs, thickened with heat.
Custard can also refer to:
- Bird's Custard (or generically custard powder), a type of eggless "custard" dessert typically based on cornflour (cornstarch), and popular in Britain
- Custard (band), the Australian band
- Custard Records, a record label
- Custard Factory, an arts and media production centre in Birmingham, England
- Custard is the name of the cat in the children's cartoon series Roobarb.
- Custard is the name of Strawberry Shortcake's pet calico cat.
- Frozen custard, a cold dessert similar to ice cream, but made with eggs in addition to cream and sugar.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Custard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.