|Look up cut-out, cutout, or cut out in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cut-out, cutout, or cut out may refer to:
- Cutout animation
- Cutout (electric power distribution), a combination fuse and knife switch used on power poles
- Cut-out (espionage), a mechanism used to pass information
- Cut-out (philately), an imprinted stamp cut from an item of postal stationery
- Cut-out (recording industry), deeply discounted or remaindered recordings
- Cut out of a scene to make a film editing transition
- Texture bitmap with a transparent background used in 3D graphics to simulate complex geometry
- Naval boarding of a ship by small boats
- Sleeveless shirt
- All pages beginning with "cutout"
- All pages beginning with "cut-out"
- All pages beginning with "cut out"
- All pages with a title containing cutout
- All pages with a title containing cut-out
- All pages with a title containing cut out
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cut-out.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.