Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cutaway or cutaways in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cutaway may refer to:
- Cutaway van chassis, an incomplete vehicle for further assembly by a manufacturer of conversion vans, RVs, ambulances, etc.
- Cutaway (filmmaking), a film-making technique
- Cutaway drawing, a type of drawing based on the design technique to cut away part of the outside to show some of the inner work
- Morning coat, a type of formal coat
- Cut-away, disconnecting a parachute that has malfunctioned
- Cutaway (2000 film), film with Tom Berenger, Maxine Bahns, Stephen Baldwin and others
- Cutaway, a flying trapeze trick
- Cutaway (guitar), a feature of some guitar body shapes
- Cutaway (industrial), in the industrial sense, refers to the display of a manufactured product, (an engine, a pump, a regulator, etc. . .) where a portion of the exterior housing has been removed to reveal the internal components, (pistons, bearings, seals, etc. . .) and their relationship to the functionality of the product
- Pudsey Cutaway
- Proms Cutaway
- Dalek Cutaway
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cutaway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.