From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The cutlass is a type of sword.
Cutlass may also refer to:
In the military:
- USS Cutlass (SS-478), a submarine of the U.S. Navy built during World War II and later used by the Republic of China (on Taiwan)
- Vought F7U Cutlass, an unsuccessful carrier-based jet fighter and fighter-bomber flown by the U.S. Navy
- a nickname for the U.S. Navy's Enlisted Surface Warfare Specialist pin
- Oldsmobile Cutlass, an automobile line
- Cessna Cutlass 172RG, a type of light, civilian, single-engined aircraft
- Cutlass, a term for the machete in the English-speaking Caribbean
- Cutlass (film), a short 2007 film directed by Kate Hudson
- Cutlass programming language and application system, developed by the UK's Central Electricity Generating Board in the 1970s and 1980s for the real-time control of power stations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cutlass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.