From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cyme or CYME may refer to:
- several ancient Greek cities (Greek Κύμη, also spelled Kymē, Cuma or Cumae)
- Cyme (Euboea) (modern Kymi)
- Cyme (Aeolis) in Asia Minor, also a former bishopric and present Catholic titular see as Cuma (Asia Minor)
- Cyme (Italy) (Cuma, an ancient colony of Euboean Kyme), near Naples, also a former bishopric and present Catholic titular see as Cuma (Asia Minor)
- an Amazon in Greek mythology, eponym of Cyme (Aeolis)
- Cyme (moth), a genus of moth in the family Arctiidae
- Cyme (botany), an arrangement of flowers in a plant inflorescence
- CYME, the ICAO code of Matane Airport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cyme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.