Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cymer or Cymmer may refer to:
- Cymer, a company making light sources for semiconductor fabrication
- Cymer Abbey a Cistercian abbey in Wales
There are several places in Wales named Cymmer (standard Welsh: Cymer, meaning "confluence").
- Cymmer, Rhondda Cynon Taf, a village and community near Porth
- Cymmer, Neath Port Talbot, a village in the Afan Valley (also spelt Cymer)
- Cymer (Edeirnion) (sometimes spelt Cymmer), a place in the former parish of Llangar, Denbighshire
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.