Cynon may refer to:
- The Cynon Valley, one of the South Wales Valleys.
- River Cynon, the river which gives its name to the Cynon Valley.
- Rhondda Cynon Taf, an administrative area in Wales created through the merger of the former districts of the Rhonnda, Cynon Valley and Taff-Ely.
- Cynon Valley (UK Parliament constituency), a UK constituency that serves the Cynon Valley.
- Cynon Valley (Assembly constituency), a Welsh Assembly constituency that serves the Cynon Valley.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cynon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.